This course introduces you to the technologies discipline area and technologies across the curriculum. You will evaluate traditional, contemporary and emerging technologies for teaching and learning with primary students. You will engage in critical and creative thinking, including understanding interrelationships in systems when solving complex problems. You will make informed and ethical decisions about the role, impact and use of technologies in the economy, environment and society for a sustainable future.
- Enrolled in Program ED707
- Semester of offer Subject to change
- Sunshine Coast: Semester 2
- Moreton Bay: Semester 2
- Student contribution band
- Band 1
- Tuition fee
- 2.1: Mathematics, Education, Language, Literature, Clinical Psych
- Census date
- Academic Calendar
- Class timetable
- View class timetables for this course
Students enrolled in this course should check the course Canvas site to ensure that they are accessing the most recent approved version of the course outline.