You will develop specialised knowledge about supporting learners with a range of abilities (physical, sensory, cognitive, language, social) through differentiated curriculum. You will investigate and interpret policies, legislation and research that influence classroom practices for individual learning needs. You will develop a deep understanding of pedagogies of equity and inclusivity. You will analyse concepts of gifted and talented, at risk, high support needs, disabilities, impairments, learning difficulties. This course includes a 20-day Supervised Professional Experience component.
- EDU765 and enrolled in Program ED707
- Semester of offer Subject to change
- Sunshine Coast: Semester 1, Semester 2
- Student contribution band
- Band 1
- Tuition fee
- 2.1: Mathematics, Education, Language, Literature, Clinical Psych
- Census date
- Academic Calendar
- Class timetable
- View class timetables for this course
Students enrolled in this course should check the course Blackboard site to ensure that they are accessing the most recent approved version of the course outline.