In this course you will apply knowledge and techniques to design software and hardware for microcomputer systems, interfaces and applications. You will integrate microcomputer architecture; C language programming; I/O methods and interface techniques to develop structures and software for 8-bit microprocessors.
- ELC205 and Course Coordinator Consent Required
- Semester of offer Subject to change
- Moreton Bay: Semester 2
- Student contribution band
- Band 2
- Tuition fee
- 3.2: Science, Engineering, Environmental Studies
- Census date
- Academic Calendar
- Class timetable
- View class timetables for this course
Students enrolled in this course should check the course Canvas site to ensure that they are accessing the most recent approved version of the course outline.