Digital communications are essential to the functioning of modern society. Examples include cellphones, broadcasting, and satellite communications. In this course you will expand on your knowledge and understanding of Communication Engineering, by developing specialised techniques and the design of components in communication systems. You will explore the standards governing communication protocol and hardware, analyse performance of communication systems, and specify general telecommunication systems.
- Enrolled in GC005, GD005, MC005, GC006, GD006, MC006 or SC404
- Semester of offer Subject to change
- Moreton Bay: Semester 1
- Student contribution band
- Band 2
- Tuition fee
- 3.2: Science, Engineering, Environmental Studies
- Census date
- Academic Calendar
- Class timetable
- View class timetables for this course
Students enrolled in this course should check the course Canvas site to ensure that they are accessing the most recent approved version of the course outline.