This course introduces you to digital and embedded systems and enhances your investigative, design and problem-solving skills. Both hardware and software components are considered in finding solutions to problems. You will learn about advanced digital logic design, real-time programming concepts using C and POSIX, logic devices, and the architecture of microcontrollers and their applications in embedded systems. You will gain practical experience of interfacing embedded microcontrollers with physical sensors and develop skills in designing embedded systems to meet various design requirements.
- Enrolled in Program GC004, GD004, MC004, GC005, GD005, MC005, GC006, GD006, MC006, SC404 or SC405
- Semester of offer Subject to change
- Moreton Bay: Semester 2
- Student contribution band
- Band 2
- Tuition fee
- 3.2: Science, Engineering, Environmental Studies
- Census date
- Academic Calendar
- Class timetable
- View class timetables for this course
Students enrolled in this course should check the course Canvas site to ensure that they are accessing the most recent approved version of the course outline.