In this course you will develop an in-depth knowledge and understanding of micro- and smart-grid technologies along with their design and implementation strategies. Further you will be introduced to energy storage systems and develop a broad understanding and appreciation of the scientific principles that underpin the operation of such systems.
- Enrolled in Program GC005, GD005 or MC005
- Semester of offer Subject to change
- Moreton Bay: Not Currently Offered
- Online: Not Currently Offered
- Student contribution band
- Band 2
- Tuition fee
- 3.2: Science, Engineering, Environmental Studies
- Census date
- Academic Calendar
- Class timetable
- View class timetables for this course
Students enrolled in this course should check the course Canvas site to ensure that they are accessing the most recent approved version of the course outline.