The key role of research in an organisation is to provide reliable evidence which will help you as managers make better strategic and tactical decisions. A sound knowledge of the research process will assist you to think clearly, logically, deeply and objectively about the available evidence on which decisions will be based. Hence the purpose of this course is to provide you with knowledge of the research process and based on this knowledge develop skills in evaluating research.
- Enrolled in Program BU791
- MBA703 and BUS703
- Semester of offer Subject to change
- Sunshine Coast: Not Currently Offered
- Student contribution band
- Band 4B
- Tuition fee
- 1A: Executive Master of Business Administration (EMBA)
- Census date
- Academic Calendar
- Class timetable
- View class timetables for this course
Students enrolled in this course should check the course Blackboard site to ensure that they are accessing the most recent approved version of the course outline.