The course covers evaluation of financial performance using quantitative and qualitative analyses of financial statements. The process is designed to provide managers with an understanding of how financial statements can be analysed for the purpose of financing, investing and operating decisions.
- Enrolled in Program BU791
- Semester of offer Subject to change
- Sunshine Coast: Not Currently Offered
- Tuition fee
- 1A:Executive Master of Business Administration (EMBA)
- Census date
- Academic Calendar
- Class timetable
- View class timetables for this course
Students enrolled in this course should check the course Canvas site to ensure that they are accessing the most recent approved version of the course outline.