In today's uncertain and rapidly changing environment, organisation leaders face the challenge of making difficult decisions on a wide range of issues vital to achieving their organisations’ goals and objectives. In reaching these decisions, business leaders are involved in strategic thinking, strategic planning, and strategic management. This course provides organisation leaders with the basic tools of strategic planning and management.
- Enrolled in Program BU791
- Semester of offer Subject to change
- Sunshine Coast: Not Currently Offered
- Student contribution band
- Band 4B
- Tuition fee
- 1A: Executive Master of Business Administration (EMBA)
- Census date
- Academic Calendar
- Class timetable
- View class timetables for this course
Students enrolled in this course should check the course Blackboard site to ensure that they are accessing the most recent approved version of the course outline.