In this course you will explore the processes involved in managing and leading change. The course will also consider the design and implantation of strategic change interventions. An integrated approach to the theory and practice of organisational change is delivered. The course challenges you to think about your role as a leader and/or manager of change. It will involve you in identifying which aspects of your organisation need to change and which models and processes of change fit well with the people, structures, strategies and goals of your organisation.
- Enrolled in Program BU791
- Semester of offer Subject to change
- Sunshine Coast: Not Currently Offered
- Student contribution band
- Band 4B
- Tuition fee
- 1A: Executive Master of Business Administration (EMBA)
- Census date
- Academic Calendar
- Class timetable
- View class timetables for this course
Students enrolled in this course should check the course Canvas site to ensure that they are accessing the most recent approved version of the course outline.