The purpose of this course is to introduce leaders to important concepts and practices that mobilise others and help build successful organisations. The course is experiential in nature and includes group discussions and practical exercises that develop the skills and behaviours needed for effective leadership. An important goal of the course will be to help participants understand how to lead and work collaboratively in diverse organisational settings. Core issues that will be covered in the course include leadership and management, self-awareness, leadership characteristics and leading effective teams.
- Enrolled in Program BU791
- MBA725 or MGT702
- Semester of offer Subject to change
- Sunshine Coast: Not Currently Offered
- Student contribution band
- Band 4B
- Tuition fee
- 1A: Executive Master of Business Administration (EMBA)
- Census date
- Academic Calendar
- Class timetable
- View class timetables for this course
Students enrolled in this course should check the course Canvas site to ensure that they are accessing the most recent approved version of the course outline.