This course gives you the opportunity to undertake an applied and specialised project of interest to you as future or practicing managers in your workplace. It enables you to consider the complexity of managerial issues and methods in the field of business, to gain first-hand experience at exploring the available literature, gaining insights and devising a process for diagnosing - and altering - a real managerial situation.
- Enrolled in Program BU791
- Semester of offer Subject to change
- Sunshine Coast: Not Currently Offered
- Tuition fee
- 1A:Executive Master of Business Administration (EMBA)
- Census date
- Academic Calendar
- Class timetable
- View class timetables for this course
Students enrolled in this course should check the course Canvas site to ensure that they are accessing the most recent approved version of the course outline.