Business Analytics (BA) involves analysing data in order to gain insight into existing performance and to assist in future planning. This course is designed to provide managers with an understanding of business analytics and its underlying statistical methodologies. The course will use SPSS statistical software applied to a wide variety of business applications, including estimation and predictive analytics.
- Enrolled in BU791
- Semester of offer Subject to change
- Sunshine Coast: Not Currently Offered
- Student contribution band
- Band 2A
- Tuition fee
- 1A: Executive Master of Business Administration (EMBA)
- Census date
- Academic Calendar
- Class timetable
- View class timetables for this course
Students enrolled in this course should check the course Blackboard site to ensure that they are accessing the most recent approved version of the course outline.