The final year project (ENG401 and ENG402) represents the capstone and culmination of your four-year engineering degree. It allows you to demonstrate that you can put engineering theory into practice and operate at a professional level. The overall aim of this course is to provide you with the opportunity to demonstrate proficiency in engineering research and design. This will be done through an approved research or design project and the production of a report and oral defence that clearly present your 'results' and evidence the application of engineering technical skills and knowledge.
- Semester of offer Subject to change
- Sunshine Coast: Semester 1, Semester 2
- Moreton Bay: Semester 1, Semester 2
- Student contribution band
- Band 2
- Tuition fee
- 3.2: Science, Engineering, Environmental Studies
- Census date
- Academic Calendar
- Class timetable
- View class timetables for this course
Students enrolled in this course should check the course Canvas site to ensure that they are accessing the most recent approved version of the course outline.