This course teaches the fundamentals and design concepts of water supply systems and water treatment plants, as well as the processes involved with their operation. Topics covered include water supply systems, water quality issues, and water treatment processes and systems. After completing this course you will be able to design, construct, operate and manage water collection systems and water treatment plants.
- Semester of offer Subject to change
- Sunshine Coast: Not Currently Offered
- Student contribution band
- Band 2
- Tuition fee
- 3.2: Science, Engineering, Environmental Studies
- Census date
- Academic Calendar
- Class timetable
- View class timetables for this course
Students enrolled in this course should check the course Blackboard site to ensure that they are accessing the most recent approved version of the course outline.