This course will provide you with the knowledge and tools to understand and communicate urban design and planning proposals that consider the influence of economics, from the micro to the global. It will also allow you to explore and understand urban settings and cities as complex systems comprised of people, technology and their environments. You will learn to collect and analyse the vast new data resources that are becoming available from social media, crowd sourcing, and sensor networks, and how these can be used to support evidence-based decision-making for urban design and town planning.
- Semester of offer Subject to change
- Sunshine Coast: Semester 2
- Student contribution band
- Band 2
- Tuition fee
- Mathematics,Statistics,Computing,Built Environment,OtherHlth:
- Census date
- Academic Calendar
- Class timetable
- View class timetables for this course
The outline for this course is currently unavailable.