This course will allow you to work on a practical project to apply planning knowledge and skills learned in the previous years. You will work in teams to assist a case study community to develop a variety of planning proposals which deal with issues and opportunities identified by the community and you. You will define the issues; offer options for action; prepare community focused planning solutions; and present their findings back to the case study client and community.
- ENP355, ENP336 and ENP365 and enrolled in Program AR404 or AR406
- Semester of offer Subject to change
- Sunshine Coast: Semester 1
- Tuition fee
- 2.2A:Computing, Built Environment, Other Health
- Census date
- Academic Calendar
- Class timetable
- View class timetables for this course
Students enrolled in this course should check the course Canvas site to ensure that they are accessing the most recent approved version of the course outline.