This course will allow you to work on a practical project to apply planning knowledge and skills learned in the previous years. You will work in teams to assist a case study community to develop a variety of planning proposals which deal with issues and opportunities identified by the community and you. You will define the issues; offer options for action; prepare community focussed planning solutions; and present their findings back to the case study community.
- ENP355 ENP336 and ENP365 and enrolled in Program AR404 or AR406
- Semester of offer Subject to change
- Sunshine Coast: Semester 1
- Student contribution band
- Band 2
- Tuition fee
- Mathematics,Statistics,Computing,Built Environment,OtherHlth:
- Census date
- Academic Calendar
- Class timetable
- View class timetables for this course
Students enrolled in this course should check the course Blackboard site to ensure that they are accessing the most recent approved version of the course outline.