This course introduces you to the diversity, ecology and evolution of the terrestrial vertebrates through the disciplines of herpetology, ornithology and mammalogy. You will develop an appreciation of the scope and relevance of these disciplines via learning materials and laboratory classes. You will participate in a local field project where you will apply theoretical knowledge and develop practical skills in ethical wildlife research.
- Semester of offer Subject to change
- Sunshine Coast: Semester 2
- Moreton Bay: Semester 2
- Student contribution band
- Band 2
- Tuition fee
- 3.2: Science, Engineering, Environmental Studies
- Census date
- Academic Calendar
- Class timetable
- View class timetables for this course
Students enrolled in this course should check the course Canvas site to ensure that they are accessing the most recent approved version of the course outline.