Geographic information systems (GIS)–are applied in diverse multidisciplinary settings and GIS skills are highly sought after in the job market. This course will include all three aspects of GIS: theories covering the science behind GIS technology; the technology in the form of software; and its applications to the real-world using spatial analysis. On completion, you will acquire GIS knowledge and skills that can be applied in your respective discipline areas. Furthermore, the course will lead into an advanced GIS course.
- Semester of offer Subject to change
- Sunshine Coast: Semester 1
- Student contribution band
- Band 2
- Tuition fee
- Mathematics,Statistics,Computing,Built Environment,OtherHlth:
- Census date
- Academic Calendar
- Class timetable
- View class timetables for this course
Students enrolled in this course should check the course Blackboard site to ensure that they are accessing the most recent approved version of the course outline.