This course focuses on chemical processes in the environment and their analyses. Laboratory work focuses on methods development and evaluation and the analysis of environmental samples. Students evaluate the results of their analyses in a scientific manner.
- CHM202 or CHM210
- Semester of offer Subject to change
- Sunshine Coast: Semester 2
- Moreton Bay: Semester 2
- Student contribution band
- Band 2
- Tuition fee
- 3.2: Science, Engineering, Environmental Studies
- Census date
- Academic Calendar
- Class timetable
- View class timetables for this course
Students enrolled in this course should check the course Canvas site to ensure that they are accessing the most recent approved version of the course outline.