This course gives you insight into innovation and sustainability as functions for the entrepreneurial growth of a venture. You will explore different types and patterns of innovation and how this facilitates growth. By strategically approaching growth through organic, alliance, and franchising approaches, you will develop your entrepreneurial skills and learn how to set a venture up for raising funds and exiting that venture.
- Semester of offer Subject to change
- Sunshine Coast: Semester 2
- Moreton Bay: Semester 2
- Online: Semester 2
- Student contribution band
- Band 4B
- Tuition fee
- 1.4B: Accounting, Business, Law, Economics, Management
- Census date
- Academic Calendar
- Class timetable
- View class timetables for this course
Students enrolled in this course should check the course Blackboard site to ensure that they are accessing the most recent approved version of the course outline.