A social enterprise is a value-driven business with a primarily social or environmental purpose whose surpluses are principally reinvested for that purpose, rather than being driven by the need to maximise profit for its owners. In this course we explore this fast-growing field and examine the challenges and opportunities social enterprises offer and how to develop a sustainable and impactful social venture.
- Semester of offer Subject to change
- Sunshine Coast: Semester 2
- Moreton Bay: Semester 2
- Online: Semester 2
- Student contribution band
- Band 4B
- Tuition fee
- 1.4B: Accounting, Business, Law, Economics, Management
- Census date
- Academic Calendar
- Class timetable
- View class timetables for this course
Students enrolled in this course should check the course Canvas site to ensure that they are accessing the most recent approved version of the course outline.