In this course you will develop, collaborate and work on a start-up venture idea and be supported and mentored by experienced entrepreneurs. You will be inspired by the stories of student entrepreneurs, identify an opportunity, develop a business concept, discover customer needs and validate it. We use lean startup principles and make it happen during Startup Weekend. Startup Weekends are experiential entrepreneurship events where startup enthusiasts form teams and launch startups within 54-hours. Online learners will be able to join into virtual sessions during this weekend. Your experiences, start-up story and business action plan will enable you to create your own future.
- Course Coordinator Consent Required
- Semester of offer Subject to change
- Sunshine Coast: Not Currently Offered
- Online: Not Currently Offered
- Student contribution band
- Band 4B
- Tuition fee
- 1.4B: Accounting, Business, Law, Economics, Management
- Census date
- Academic Calendar
- Class timetable
- View class timetables for this course
Students enrolled in this course should check the course Canvas site to ensure that they are accessing the most recent approved version of the course outline.