A Social Enterprise will tend to develop a particular operational philosophy to suit the delivery of its products and will therefore adopt one of many possible organisational types that vary in their activities, size, legal structure, geographic scope, funding, motivations, degree of profit orientation, relationship with communities, ownership and culture. This course establishes effective means for selecting and managing a mix of volunteer and professional staff involved in the particular social enterprise as well as providing enabling tools for aligning the structure and operational models to the intended client base.
- Semester of offer Subject to change
- Sunshine Coast: Not Currently Offered
- Online: Not Currently Offered
- Student contribution band
- Band 4B
- Tuition fee
- 1.4B: Accounting, Business, Law, Economics, Management
- Census date
- Academic Calendar
- Class timetable
- View class timetables for this course
Students enrolled in this course should check the course Canvas site to ensure that they are accessing the most recent approved version of the course outline.