This course focuses on measurement and management of risk. Different types of risks exist in real life and these risks affect both individuals and businesses. Identification and effective management of risk can improve the financial performance of businesses. This course also examines the sources of risk, attitudes towards risk and related behavioural finance issues.
- Semester of offer Subject to change
- Sunshine Coast: Not Currently Offered
- Student contribution band
- Band 4B
- Tuition fee
- 1.4B: Accounting, Business, Law, Economics, Management
- Census date
- Academic Calendar
- Class timetable
- View class timetables for this course
Students enrolled in this course should check the course Blackboard site to ensure that they are accessing the most recent approved version of the course outline.