This course exposes you to the interesting world of direct and indirect investments including securities; managed funds; derivatives and other investments. You will develop your skills in applying investment and portfolio management theories in the construction of portfolios. The effect of foreign exchange risk and taxation are also considered in an attempt to construct an efficient portfolio that best meets the needs of investors.
- Semester of offer Subject to change
- Sunshine Coast: Semester 1
- Student contribution band
- Band 3
- Tuition fee
- Law, Accounting, Administration, Economics, Commerce:
- Census date
- Academic Calendar
- Class timetable
- View class timetables for this course
Students enrolled in this course should check the course Blackboard site to ensure that they are accessing the most recent approved version of the course outline.