Digital Fashion Branding investigates consumer behaviour and brand development strategies with a focus on digital platforms used in contemporary fashion marketing. Students are encouraged to become creative and critical thinkers as they identify niche opportunities and develop a marketing plan for a fashion item based on market research within an identified market sector. This course provides a solid understanding of marketing principles for fashion. This course also looks at the important role of social media, and the emerging influences of co-design and industry collaborations.
- Semester of offer Subject to change
- Sunshine Coast: Semester 1, Semester 2
- Online: Semester 1, Semester 2
- Student contribution band
- Band 2B
- Tuition fee
- 2.2B: Visual & Performing Arts, Graphic & Design, Prof Pathway
- Census date
- Academic Calendar
- Class timetable
- View class timetables for this course
Students enrolled in this course should check the course Blackboard site to ensure that they are accessing the most recent approved version of the course outline.