Fashion Branding investigates consumer behaviour and brand development strategies with a focus on the luxury market. Marketing fashion to a unique and targeted customer requires a critical understanding of their buying habits, their lifestyle and a solid understanding of aspirational spending. Students are encouraged to become creative and critical thinkers as they identify niche opportunities and develop a marketing plan for a fashion item based on market research within an identified market sector. This course provides a solid understanding of marketing principles for fashion.
- Semester of offer Subject to change
- Sunshine Coast: Not Currently Offered
- Online: Not Currently Offered
- Student contribution band
- Band 2B
- Tuition fee
- 2.2B: Visual & Performing Arts, Graphic & Design, Prof Pathway
- Census date
- Academic Calendar
- Class timetable
- View class timetables for this course
Students enrolled in this course should check the course Blackboard site to ensure that they are accessing the most recent approved version of the course outline.