If you are interested in exploring how the planet works then this is the course for you! This introductory physical geography course will investigate the lithosphere, hydrosphere, weather and climate and the biosphere and how humans are impacting these ancient physical systems. You will develop “writing the earth” report writing skills using professional geographical tools and datasets.
- Semester of offer Subject to change
- Sunshine Coast: Semester 1
- Moreton Bay: Semester 1
- Online: Semester 1
- Student contribution band
- Band 4D
- Tuition fee
- 1.4D: Human Society, Society & Culture, Sport & Recreation
- Census date
- Academic Calendar
- Class timetable
- View class timetables for this course
Students enrolled in this course should check the course Blackboard site to ensure that they are accessing the most recent approved version of the course outline.