This course provides an opportunity for you to undertake independent study in a topic of your choosing. The course provides an excellent opportunity for you to practice applying concepts and research methods if you wish to continue to an honours year; or you may conduct a project in conjuction with a professional or community agency. The course provides you with the opportunity to work more closely with a staff member who has the expertise to supervise your chosen topic.
- Course Coordinator Consent Required
- Semester of offer Subject to change
- Not currently offered
- Student contribution band
- Band 2
- Tuition fee
- 3.2: Science, Engineering, Environmental Studies
- Census date
- Academic Calendar
- Class timetable
- View class timetables for this course
The outline for this course is currently unavailable.