The course provides you with the opportunity to undertake independent research on a topic of interest to you and to extend your research skills. This is an excellent course if you are considering an honours year in History. It is also an excellent opportunity to undertake research that is of interest to community groups or members of the local community within the Sunshine Coast or Moreton Bay.
- Course Coordinator Consent Required and History Major or final year of study
- Semester of offer Subject to change
- Sunshine Coast: Semester 1, Semester 2
- Moreton Bay: Semester 1, Semester 2
- Online: Semester 1, Semester 2
- Student contribution band
- Band 4C
- Tuition fee
- 1.4C: History, Indigenous Studies, Legal, Just and Law Enfor nec
- Census date
- Academic Calendar
- Class timetable
- View class timetables for this course
Students enrolled in this course should check the course Canvas site to ensure that they are accessing the most recent approved version of the course outline.