Promoting health and wellbeing is central to nursing practice. Taking a lifespan approach, you will develop an understanding of health promotion and an appreciation of the social determinants of health as they influence health outcomes. Strategies to improve health and wellbeing through public health policy, health promotion strategies, and nursing’s role in that endeavour will be investigated. Alongside this, you will explore relevant quality and safety standards as they apply to provision of health care across the lifespan.
- Enrolled in program SC932
- Semester of offer Subject to change
- Sunshine Coast: Semester 2
- Moreton Bay: Semester 2
- Caboolture: Semester 2
- Student contribution band
- Band 1
- Tuition fee
- 3.1: Nursing, Midwifery, Foreign Languages
- Census date
- Academic Calendar
- Class timetable
- View class timetables for this course
The outline for this course is currently unavailable.