In this course you will develop introductory skills to work as an Allied Health Assistant. The focus of this course will be on assisting physiotherapists, occupational therapists and speech pathologists. You will learn how to support an allied health practice, implement exercise and therapy programs, manage assistive technology, manage workplace risks and conduct screening tools.
- Semester of offer Subject to change
- Sunshine Coast: Session 7
- Student contribution band
- Band 2
- Tuition fee
- Mathematics,Statistics,Computing,Built Environment,OtherHlth:
- Census date
- Academic Calendar
- Class timetable
- View class timetables for this course
The outline for this course is currently unavailable.