In this course you will develop introductory skills to work as an Allied Health Assistant. The focus of this course will be on assisting physiotherapists, occupational therapists and speech pathologists. You will learn how to support an allied health practice, implement exercise and therapy programs, manage assistive technology, manage workplace risks and conduct screening tools.
- Semester of offer Subject to change
- Sunshine Coast: Session 4
- Fraser Coast: Session 4
- Student contribution band
- Band 2A
- Tuition fee
- 2.2A: Computing, Built Environment, Other Health
- Census date
- Academic Calendar
- Class timetable
- View class timetables for this course
Students enrolled in this course should check the course Blackboard site to ensure that they are accessing the most recent approved version of the course outline.