This advanced supervised practice course enables you to demonstrate entry-level competencies in simulated environments. You will do a total of 512 hours of placements in Prosthetics and Orthotics practice and gain exposure and experience in a variety of clinical environments (at least 2 sites). You will demonstrate your competence in simulated and real-world scenarios through completing a professional portfolio of work evidence.
- HLT322 and enrolled in Program SC367 with a Prosthetics and Orthotics Extended Major
- Semester of offer Subject to change
- Sunshine Coast: Semester 2
- Student contribution band
- Band 2A
- Tuition fee
- 2.2A: Computing, Built Environment, Other Health
- Census date
- Academic Calendar
- Class timetable
- View class timetables for this course
Students enrolled in this course should check the course Canvas site to ensure that they are accessing the most recent approved version of the course outline.