This advanced supervised practice course enables you to demonstrate entry-level competencies in simulated environments. You will do a total of 512 hours of placements in Prosthetics and Orthotics practice and gain exposure and experience in a variety of clinical environments (at least 2 sites). You will demonstrate your competence in simulated and real-world scenarios through completing a professional portfolio of work evidence.
- HLT322 and enrolled in Program SC367 with a Prosthetics and Orthotics Extended Major
- Semester of offer Subject to change
- Sunshine Coast: Semester 2
- Student contribution band
- Band 2
- Tuition fee
- Mathematics,Statistics,Computing,Built Environment,OtherHlth:
- Census date
- Academic Calendar
- Class timetable
- View class timetables for this course
The outline for this course is currently unavailable.