This course will prepare you to support women and their families experiencing perinatal and infant health mental health challenges within a multidisciplinary team. Complex socioemotional family situations and their impact on perinatal and infant mental health and wellbeing will be explored. Using a strengths-based approach you will develop the skills needed to perform a psychosocial assessment to identify risk and protective factors. You will gain an understanding of the impact of early intervention health promotion activities and evidence-based treatment options.
- Semester of offer Subject to change
- Online: Not Currently Offered
- Student contribution band
- Band 1
- Tuition fee
- 3.1: Nursing, Midwifery, Foreign Languages
- Census date
- Academic Calendar
- Class timetable
- View class timetables for this course
The outline for this course is currently unavailable.