This course will develop your philosophical and ethical knowledge and skills for conducting research with Indigenous communities. Engaging in research with Indigenous communities requires you to demonstrate a critical understanding of Indigenous methodologies in the research design. You will examine data collection methods and analysis, consistent with Indigenous research methodologies. You will apply your theoretical knowledge of ethical principles and Indigenous research methodologies, with your practical skills to design a collaborative study that aims to benefit Indigenous wellbeing.
- Semester of offer Subject to change
- Sunshine Coast: Not Currently Offered
- Online: Not Currently Offered
- Student contribution band
- Band 2A
- Tuition fee
- 2.2A: Computing, Built Environment, Other Health
- Census date
- Academic Calendar
- Class timetable
- View class timetables for this course
Students enrolled in this course should check the course Blackboard site to ensure that they are accessing the most recent approved version of the course outline.