Qualitative research is used in everyday settings to answer questions related to issues of interest and their underpinning phenomena. You will attain a sound grounding in applying appropriate qualitative research methods. Theoretical content covers: qualitative methodologies, qualitative research methods, and presenting qualitative results. Course workshops promote critical thinking and provide opportunities to practice using qualitative research methods. While learning is self-directed, workshops and online forums allow discussion of theoretical and practical questions throughout the course.
- Enrolled in any PGRD level Program or SC420 or SC423
- Semester of offer Subject to change
- Sunshine Coast: Semester 2
- Online: Semester 2
- Student contribution band
- Band 1
- Tuition fee
- 3.1: Nursing, Midwifery, Foreign Languages
- Census date
- Academic Calendar
- Class timetable
- View class timetables for this course
Students enrolled in this course should check the course Blackboard site to ensure that they are accessing the most recent approved version of the course outline.