This is an independent course of study in which you work with an academic supervisor on a mutually agreed project. It involves selecting an issue within an area of clinical, educational or administrative practice which is problematic or in need of change and for which you have evaluated the state of current practice knowledge (as part of completing HLT703 SP: Evaluating Practice Knowledge). You will then design an intervention or change process and evaluate the implementation of this intervention and the change process or impact.
- Course Coordinator Consent Required, HLT703 and enrolled in any PGRD Program
- Semester of offer Subject to change
- Online: Semester 1, Semester 2
- Student contribution band
- Band 1
- Tuition fee
- 3.1: Nursing, Midwifery, Foreign Languages
- Census date
- Academic Calendar
- Class timetable
- View class timetables for this course
Students enrolled in this course should check the course Canvas site to ensure that they are accessing the most recent approved version of the course outline.