This is an independent course of study in which you work with an academic supervisor on a mutually agreed project. It involves selecting an issue within an area of clinical, educational or administrative practice which is problematic or in need of change and for which you have evaluated the state of current practice knowledge (as part of completing HLT703 SP: Evaluating Practice Knowledge). You will then design an intervention or change process and evaluate the implementation of this intervention and the change process or impact.
- HLT703 and enrolled in any PGRD level Program and permission required for enrolment – please contact the Course Coordinator.
- Semester of offer Subject to change
- Sunshine Coast: Semester 1, Semester 2
- Student contribution band
- Band IA
- Tuition fee
- Census date
- Academic Calendar
- Class timetable
- View class timetables for this course
Students enrolled in this course should check the course Blackboard site to ensure that they are accessing the most recent approved version of the course outline.