This course is structured to develop the analytical, interpretative and communication skills you will need to plan and carry out your scientific research project. You will learn about and then commence work on conducting a literature review and critically evaluating evidence, formulating a research question and designing a study, collecting and managing data, evaluating and applying basic epidemiological and statistical methods, complying with the legislative framework for human and animal ethics in research, writing and presenting in a scientific format, and producing a research plan.
- Must be enrolled in SC401
- Semester of offer Subject to change
- Sunshine Coast: Semester 1, Semester 2
- Moreton Bay: Semester 1, Semester 2
- Student contribution band
- Band 2
- Tuition fee
- 3.2: Science, Engineering, Environmental Studies
- Census date
- Academic Calendar
- Class timetable
- View class timetables for this course
Students enrolled in this course should check the course Blackboard site to ensure that they are accessing the most recent approved version of the course outline.