In this course, you will explore evidence-based approaches to change, and learn how to apply these insights in today’s complex organisations. You will develop the mindset, skills and behaviours necessary to contribute to, foster, and lead organisational agility, change and effectiveness. This course utilises rigorous critical thinking and valid research to help build influence, optimise communication and enhance decision making skills.
- Semester of offer Subject to change
- Sunshine Coast: Semester 2
- Moreton Bay: Semester 2
- Online: Semester 2
- Student contribution band
- Band 4B
- Tuition fee
- 1.4B: Accounting, Business, Law, Economics, Management
- Census date
- Academic Calendar
- Class timetable
- View class timetables for this course
Students enrolled in this course should check the course Blackboard site to ensure that they are accessing the most recent approved version of the course outline.