Supporting and enabling a motivated and high performing workforce is the result of excellent management and leadership. This course introduces you to fundamentals of health sector management through developing skills in critical analysis and integrating an understanding of both tangible and intangible aspects of emerging managerial issues in the health sector. The course covers material from Australia and from management practices in other global healthcare contexts.
- Enrolled in any Postgraduate Program.
- Semester of offer Subject to change
- Sunshine Coast: Session 7
- Online: Session 7
- Student contribution band
- Band 4B
- Tuition fee
- 1.4B: Accounting, Business, Law, Economics, Management
- Census date
- Academic Calendar
- Class timetable
- View class timetables for this course
Students enrolled in this course should check the course Canvas site to ensure that they are accessing the most recent approved version of the course outline.