All businesses rely on effective systems to collect and maintain business data. The design and interaction of these systems is paramount for businesses to effectively utilise their data. This course introduces the foundation concepts of systems design, including the collection and modelling of system requirements and processes, engaging stakeholders and integrating new systems into larger architectures.
- Semester of offer Subject to change
- Sunshine Coast: Semester 2
- Moreton Bay: Semester 2
- Online: Semester 2
- Student contribution band
- Band 2A
- Tuition fee
- 2.2A: Computing, Built Environment, Other Health
- Census date
- Academic Calendar
- Class timetable
- View class timetables for this course
Students enrolled in this course should check the course Canvas site to ensure that they are accessing the most recent approved version of the course outline.