Modern businesses are based on a collection of systems. The design and interaction of these systems is paramount for the business to be successful in the global world. This course introduces the foundation concepts of systems analysis and design, including the collection, understanding and analysis of the requirements for the system through to various options in the design of the system and integrating it into the system architecture of the business.
- Semester of offer Subject to change
- Sunshine Coast: Semester 2
- Moreton Bay: Semester 2
- Student contribution band
- Band 2
- Tuition fee
- Mathematics,Statistics,Computing,Built Environment,OtherHlth:
- Census date
- Academic Calendar
- Class timetable
- View class timetables for this course
Students enrolled in this course should check the course Blackboard site to ensure that they are accessing the most recent approved version of the course outline.