This course introduces you to object-oriented programming, which is the most widely-used modern programming paradigm. You will learn to design larger programs by structuring them into multiple classes, with a variety of relationships between those classes, such as association, composition, and inheritance. These techniques will be applied to the building of sophisticated graphical user interfaces (GUI).
- Semester of offer Subject to change
- Sunshine Coast: Semester 1
- Student contribution band
- Band 2
- Tuition fee
- Mathematics,Statistics,Computing,Built Environment,OtherHlth:
- Census date
- Academic Calendar
- Class timetable
- View class timetables for this course
Students enrolled in this course should check the course Blackboard site to ensure that they are accessing the most recent approved version of the course outline.