This course builds on pre-requisites with a focus on network design and specifically management. Security is examined at a range of levels, from the technical (cryptography) through to applied (systems and network security) and management. The course also examines broader issues associated with network management including business continuity, disaster recovery and service level agreements.
- Semester of offer Subject to change
- Sunshine Coast: Not Currently Offered
- Online: Not Currently Offered
- Student contribution band
- Band 2A
- Tuition fee
- 2.2A: Computing, Built Environment, Other Health
- Census date
- Academic Calendar
- Class timetable
- View class timetables for this course
Students enrolled in this course should check the course Blackboard site to ensure that they are accessing the most recent approved version of the course outline.