This Work Integrated Learning (WIL) ICT course provides an opportunity to experience the workplace and involves completion of a set of work activities under the guidance and supervision of an academic Supervisor at the University of the Sunshine Coast and an industry supervisor from the partner organisation. You should apply knowledge and skills gained throughout your university studies and develop a practical understanding of the ICT industry and/or profession. You must perform satisfactorily in all assessment tasks and complete 96 hours of vocational placement to pass this course.
- Completed 3 x third year ICT courses or equivalent advance level courses approved by CC and Course Coordinator consent required
- Semester of offer Subject to change
- Sunshine Coast: Semester 1, Semester 2
- Student contribution band
- Band 2A
- Tuition fee
- 2.2A: Computing, Built Environment, Other Health
- Census date
- Academic Calendar
- Class timetable
- View class timetables for this course
Students enrolled in this course should check the course Blackboard site to ensure that they are accessing the most recent approved version of the course outline.