This course provides an opportunity for you to work in a team to develop an ICT artefact for an organisation. It involves completion of a set of work activities under the guidance and supervision of an academic supervisor at the University of the Sunshine Coast and an industry supervisor from the partner organisation. You should apply knowledge and skills gained throughout your university studies and develop a practical understanding of the industry and/or profession.
- 192 units
- Semester of offer Subject to change
- Sunshine Coast: Semester 1, Semester 2
- Moreton Bay: Semester 1, Semester 2
- Online: Semester 1, Semester 2
- Student contribution band
- Band 2A
- Tuition fee
- 2.2A: Computing, Built Environment, Other Health
- Census date
- Academic Calendar
- Class timetable
- View class timetables for this course
Students enrolled in this course should check the course Canvas site to ensure that they are accessing the most recent approved version of the course outline.