This course provides an opportunity for you to work in a team to develop an ICT artefact for an organisation. It involves completion of a set of work activities under the guidance and supervision of an academic supervisor at the University of the Sunshine Coast and an industry supervisor from the partner organisation. You should apply knowledge and skills gained throughout your university studies and develop a practical understanding of the industry and/or profession. The student group meet regularly with the client to discuss progress (WIL Component) - this is an ACS requirement and is designed to emulate real world conditions of ICT development.
- 3 x third year ICT courses or equivalent advanced level courses approved by Course Coordinator
- Semester of offer Subject to change
- Sunshine Coast: Semester 1, Semester 2
- Student contribution band
- Band 2
- Tuition fee
- Mathematics,Statistics,Computing,Built Environment,OtherHlth:
- Census date
- Academic Calendar
- Class timetable
- View class timetables for this course
Students enrolled in this course should check the course Blackboard site to ensure that they are accessing the most recent approved version of the course outline.