This course introduces you to a range of concepts used in the analysis and design of complex information systems. You will gain practical skills and understanding of modelling systems from the object perspective as well as an understanding of the approaches that can be used when undertaking an agile approach to a project. Deciding whether to custom build or buy software as well as software deployment approaches are included.
- Enrolled in a Postgraduate Program
- Semester of offer Subject to change
- South Bank: Not Currently Offered
- Online: Not Currently Offered
- Student contribution band
- Band 2A
- Tuition fee
- 2.2A: Computing, Built Environment, Other Health
- Census date
- Academic Calendar
- Class timetable
- View class timetables for this course
Students enrolled in this course should check the course Blackboard site to ensure that they are accessing the most recent approved version of the course outline.