Data is considered the most valuable resource in the world. The demand for accurate and up-to-date data is vital to business success. This course will provide you with skills and knowldege on how to organise and manage data in the new "data economy". With a focus on data management, data curation, metadata, and issues of data preservation and access, by taking this course, you will walk away with one of the most valuable skills needed in businesses today.
- Enrolled in a Postgraduate Program
- Semester of offer Subject to change
- Sunshine Coast: Session 5
- Online: Session 5
- Student contribution band
- Band 2A
- Tuition fee
- 2.2A: Computing, Built Environment, Other Health
- Census date
- Academic Calendar
- Class timetable
- View class timetables for this course
Students enrolled in this course should check the course Blackboard site to ensure that they are accessing the most recent approved version of the course outline.