A picture is worth a thousand words! Data in a spreadsheet or in a table doesn't tell the same story as a well presented graph. Visually-displayed data is much more accessible, and enables businesses to promptly identify potential strengths and weaknesses and in turn make well informed decisions. Through this course, you will learn to create easy-to-understand visualizations and dashboards to enable decision-makers and stakeholders to see the big picture and act on the results.
- Enrolled in a Postgraduate Program
- Semester of offer Subject to change
- Sunshine Coast: Trimester 2, Session 6
- Online: Trimester 2, Session 6
- Tuition fee
- 2.2A:Computing, Built Environment, Other Health
- Census date
- Academic Calendar
- Class timetable
- View class timetables for this course
Students enrolled in this course should check the course Canvas site to ensure that they are accessing the most recent approved version of the course outline.