This course shows how simple computer programs allow us to read, clean, transform, and visualise real-world data in many different ways. It presents the key concepts and skills of programming, which are an essential foundation for all kinds of scripting and programming tasks in many different application areas, such as business, science, engineering, gaming and web development.
- Enrolled in a Postgraduate Program
- Semester of offer Subject to change
- Online: Semester 2
- Student contribution band
- Band 2A
- Tuition fee
- 2.2A: Computing, Built Environment, Other Health
- Census date
- Academic Calendar
- Class timetable
- View class timetables for this course
Students enrolled in this course should check the course Blackboard site to ensure that they are accessing the most recent approved version of the course outline.